Ethan is two, Ethan is two! While many mothers cling to the infant days, I have embraced Ethan's toddler-hood with a smile. Mobility and communication have made him a less difficult child to parent and well...he's just so dang cute. Darn near everything he says melts my heart and he's curious in that "fun teaching moment" sort of way. With cribs and bottles long gone, and diapers on their way out, my baby isn't such a baby any more. I always thought this moment would make me long for the new-baby days. I feel oddly at peace with my growing children though and enjoy the things we're able to do now. One of the great parts of the not-that-old Ethan is the words he says. His token phrase now is "I nuh-know". It has replaced "no" as his response to everything before he's even thought about the question. I just love the way he says it though! Other funny words...peelow (pillow), loller (stroller) and he some how knows every name of every train on Thomas. He still says I love you as "I too" although I'm not sure why, he says each word individually just fine. Silly kiddo. I'm anxious to see what Ethan will be like in another year or two but I'm enjoying these super sweet moments while they last!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment