On June 14th (yeah, I'm behind in my blogging!) we had the pleasure of participating in the Portland Pride parade! Portland General Electric is great about representing all of its employees and in that spirit, they had PGE's GALEForce representing in the parade. Matt and I strapped the kids in the double and joined our friends to walk in the parade. In true parade form, the music was great, the people were smiling and the positive vibes were infectious. It was so great to see all of Portland come out to show support and have a good time. I'm proud of Portland for being a city that can open its arms to every lifestyle choice - AND show pride and support for it. I know that such a great time couldn't be had in just any city, and it's part of what makes Portland, and even Oregon unique. I'm also proud to say that the whole parade was smoke-free (woo hoo!) and PGE made it green by carbon-offsetting. So what that means is...we totally rock! We had so much fun walking by all the smiling, cheering faces. Faith had fun "Wooo"ing and twirling a little wand and Ethan was so captivated by the people-watching that he didn't make a peep! They both of course loved cheesing for all the cameras too! And of course, he
re are some pictures from the parade! 
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment