Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T R O U B L E




Oh my son. The apple of my eye. A piece of my heart. And what will probably be the cause of my first heart attack. Or just laugh attack in the mean time. I'll start this little story by saying that Ethan has turned into my Linus. That boy drags his blankie behind him everywhere and it's usually complimented with his thumb in his mouth. You always know where Ethan is or where he's headed by the blankie trail. And well if you didn't know, you're bound to trip over it! So anyways - Last night I was doing dishes when I heard a crash come from Faith's room. I ran that way, trying to will best-case scenario for the source of the crashing sound. It turned out it was only her doll house and so I set out to help her get it standing again. I could hear the sound of plastic slamming in the kitchen, but didn't think too much of it as Ethan likes to play in the Tupperware drawer. Then came some more attention-grabbing sounds. I headed back towards the kitchen and as I came around the corner, I saw Ethan's blankie laying abandoned on the dining room/kitchen floor. That was all the warning I needed to know he was up to no good! Ethan was standing on the door to the dishwasher, happily tossing out dishes! He had apparently started with the less offensive plastics and as I walked in he was turning on the ceramics! After determining that only my dinnerware was in immediate danger and stifling a giggle that would stop him, I was able to grab my camera and steal a few pictures. When I did get around to busting him, he gave me a big cheesy grin and tried to reach for as many items as he could before I put him down. Stinkin' kid!

1 comment:

  1. How funny!!!!!!! OUR KIDS ARE TROUBLE sometimes!!! =)
    What I love most about the pictures is that he only has one shoe on. How cute is he?!?!!!
    Oh, and we get those animal crackers too! I LOVE THEM!
    Keep up the good work Ethan!

    ReplyDelete