
We had our first anatomy scan today, baby is looking great! A "whopping" 7 ounces and all fingers and toes and eyes and nose are accounted for! AND - a little something extra between the legs - so we'll be welcoming the second McHill baby boy! I'm so glad that things are looking great, it's so easy to start worrying right before you go in for that ultrasound. The thought of two boys (or three kids) makes me think this must be the reason I was given so much patience! Ha! So in other news, I also started my progesterone shots today. I'm still having mixed feelings and did my best not to cry like a baby when the nurse asked me how I was feeling about starting the treatment. Surprisingly though, it didn't hurt (I had been told it was very painful) and I've just got a dull ache in the muscle which I can definitely live with. So this will be a weekly thing until baby comes - hoping with all my might that it works! I have my second anatomy scan on the 10th and am of course looking forward to seeing this sweet little BOY again! As for names, Faith is rooting for Miles and Ethan for Jonah. I am certain they have chosen differently only for the sake of arguing with each other. I guess in a few months we'll see who wins!
I love Miles!
ReplyDeleteAh, the McHill boy tradition continues on...I will give Faith tips about how to hold her own with a bunch o boys. :)
ReplyDelete