Thursday, November 11, 2010
What's new?
Did you hear? We're pregnant! I suppose we were probably more shocked than all of you, but if you've met our completely awesome kids - you know we're extremely excited to have another! So baby M is expected Sometime in the 4th month of next year and hopefully, HOPEFULLY not a moment sooner. Starting next week I'll begin weekly injections of progesterone shots to - in theory - prevent the complications we've had in the past. Because of some progressive hip issues, I've already stopped working (which would have to of been done pretty soon here anyways)and am just generally trying to take it easier than I normally do. I'm sure in another month I'll have to let my husband know that I'm no longer allowed to do laundry or dishes =) Joking, joking! The kids are excited and I am really looking forward to sharing this experience with my daughter. It's been hard to imagine our family as five, but as these little kicks and wiggles start, the picture gets clearer every day! A baby, I can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment